Drag and drop your image here or click upload.
Note: if your file is larger then 20MB we suggest using a file transfer program
Upload directly from your instagram account. Note: small and medium square stones are well suited to these images.
Need some more information to help with the process? Click below.
$80.00 – $165.00
Your image will be printed directly onto the stone surface. The porous nature of stone creates a perfect match with the latest UV cured print technology. The effect is a fine art quality image.
Order an extra copy for F R E E (OnStone's 6th Birthday gift - August Only)
It takes 2 weeks to make your OnStone print. If you need it sooner please select Express post and make a note in the comments section and we’ll try our best to make it happen.
We collect a varied range of timbers that have spent a lifetime preforming useful, hard wearing jobs - Mostly fences and flooring.
Our printing team balances the character of each stone panel with your image.
If you have any specific requests, use the notes section ahead.
Shop now and pay over time. Oxipay is a smarter way to pay.
Click here to learn more.
In order to get a crisp finish on your stone print, ensure your image is the highest quality possible. If it’s moved between phones find the original one and upload.
Facebook images have been stripped of pixels to reduce file size and unfortunately they don’t work in print. Seek out the original and you’ll have the best results on stone.
• Lowest dpi (dots-per-inch) for print is 100 dpi at size (A4 at size is 210mm x 300mm). Anything over 150 dpi will be free of resolution concerns.
• When scanning images, select 300 + dpi.
Files exceeding 20MB will not uploaded. Use a file transfer program and send an email with all your image and contact details – an easy to use option is www.wetransfer.com
Tiff files give the best results.
• Open the file on your computer and check its a .jpg and not a jpeg.
• To shrink your file under 20MB, you will need to open Photoshop, resize your image to your desired stone size and set the resolution to 300dpi.
• Please avoid using Internet Explorer as your web browser. Try uploading your image using either Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
We are constantly refining our Upload Tool and updating the technology – if you’re having issues fall back on our people and get in contact with us via phone (03) 8060 9842 or email email@example.com.